I’d like to highlight a series of workshops my wife and I will be hosting at our ranch this coming year. Many of the workshops will be taught by local experts. Stay tuned to emails and Facebook announcements providing further details. A preview of planned workshops include:
- Smoking Meat 101 – Want the best tasting chicken, beef and wild game you’ve ever tasted?
- Wilderness Skills – Shelter, water, fire and food. Essential skills you may someday need!
- Forest Foraging – Gather and harvest from the forest. Edible flowers, plants and more.
- Photographing Horses – Best lighting, angles, and backgrounds for stunning images.
- Essential Oils – Learn how essential oils provide a range of emotional & physical wellness.
- Let’s Ride – Yup. Bring your horse and head into the forest for a ½ day ride. BBQ to follow.
- Italian Wine Tasting – Watch the sunset and learn the subtle nuances of fine Italian wines.
Sign-up for Workshop Alerts